Throughout the duration of the project, the IT and Registration Expert is expected to deliver the following outputs:
- Maintain and update the ATPRS, including its manual and user guide, and troubleshooting service;
- Database of registered ASEAN Tourism Professionals;
- Database of related stakeholders (master trainers, master assessors, national trainers, national assessors, training and education institutions, certification institutions);
- Database of MRA-TP references;
- Consultation/awareness workshop for AMS; and
- Support the convening of International Conference on MRA-TP.
Duties and Responsibilities
The following shall cover the duties and responsibilities of the IT and Registration Experts:
- Maintain and update the ASEAN Tourism Professionals Registration System (ATPRS), develop manual and user guide for ATPRS, provide troubleshooting service;
- Develop, maintain and update the database of ASEAN Tourism Professionals;
- Develop, maintain and update the database for master trainers, master assessors, trainers, assessors, training and education institutions, and certification institutions;
- Develop, maintain and update the database of MRA-TP references, including toolboxes;
- Publish monthly and annual information on the registry status;
- Facilitate job-matching between tourism professionals and employers;
- Ensuring the safety, security and confidentiality of the data; and
- Report to and provide support as needed by the ATPMC.
How to apply
Send your application to AADCP II Admin/Personnel, ASEAN Secretariat, 70A Jalan Sisingamangaraja, Jakarta 12110 or email to: email@example.com highlighting your suitability and potential contribution to the position together with a detailed CV, certified true copies of educational certificates obtained, and completed Employment Application Form with recent photograph, which can be downloaded at http://www.asean.org/opportunities/. Please indicate on the subject heading: Application for IT and Registration Expert.
Application papers should reach the ASEAN Secretariat by 8 April 2016.
The Selection Committee’s decision is final and only shortlisted candidates will be notified.