This project produced a high quality book containing clear analysis of ASEAN Narrowing the Development Gap (NDG) issues. The work was aimed at ASEAN policy makers and advisers involved in decision making on NDG initiatives. The project’s objective was to provide ASEAN policy makers and implementers a source of timely and clear analysis on key strategic NDG issues with practical policy recommendations that could be implemented.
This project has been completed in 2013. The full publication was published by Rutledge and is available for purchase.
Synopsis, abstracts and other publications can be downloaded here:
- Synopsis and Chapter Abstracts
- Policy Brief 1 – The ASEAN Development Gap: Definition, Measurement and Monitoring
- Policy Brief 2 – Enhancing Connectivity to Narrow the Development Gap in ASEAN
- Policy Brief 3: Policy Recommendations for Narrowing the Development Gap in ASEAN
- Policy Brief 4: Graduation of all ASEAN Member States from Less Development Country Status