Throughout the duration of the project, the Quality and Standard Expert is expected to deliver the following outputs:
- Draft Detailed Guideline of MRA-TP, including guideline on NTPB and TPCB;
- Draft Host Country Agreement;
- Draft Rules of Procedures for the Regional Secretariat;
- Update versions of ACCSTP and CATC;
- Draft ASEAN Tourism Qualifications Equivalent Matrix;
- Draft mechanism/guideline for Recognition of Prior Learning; and
- Support the convening of International Conference on MRA-TP.
Duties and Responsibilities
The following shall cover the duties and responsibilities of the Quality and Standard Experts:
- Support establishment of the Regional Secretariat through development necessary manual and instruments in coordination with ATPMC
- Update necessary mechanisms and develop guideline to enable smooth implementation of MRA including process and the usage of Competency-Based Training (CBT) and Competency-Based Assessment (CBA), mechanism of NTPB and TPCB including;
- Maintain and update the ASEAN Common Competency Standards for Tourism Professionals (ACCSTP);
- Maintain and update the Common ASEAN Tourism Curriculum (CATC) and Regional Qualification Framework and Skills Recognition System (RQFSRS);
- Benchmark the implementation of the MRA-TP between the AMS through development of ASEAN Tourism Qualification Equivalent Matrix (ATQEM);
- Facilitate the exchange of information among AMS concerning assessment procedures, criteria, systems, manuals and publications relating to MRA-TP;
- Maintain, and update toolboxes to support implementation of MRA-TP;
- Promote compliance of stakeholders to overall MRA mechanism; and
- Support the convening of International Conference on MRA-TP; and
- Report to and provide support as needed by the ATPMC.
How to apply
Send your application to AADCP II Admin/Personnel, ASEAN Secretariat, 70A Jalan Sisingamangaraja, Jakarta 12110 or email to: email@example.com highlighting your suitability and potential contribution to the position together with a detailed CV, certified true copies of educational certificates obtained, and completed Employment Application Form with recent photograph, which can be downloaded at http://www.asean.org/opportunities/. Please indicate on the subject heading: Application for Quality and Standard Expert..
Application papers should reach the ASEAN Secretariat by 8 April 2016.
The Selection Committee’s decision is final and only shortlisted candidates will be notified.