Duties and Responsibilities
The following shall cover the duties and responsibilities of the Quality and Standard Experts:
- Support establishment of the Regional Secretariat through development necessary manual and instruments in coordination with ATPMC
- Support operationalisation of the Regional Secretariat by drafting Rules of Procedures and relevant business processes;
- Update necessary mechanisms and develop guideline to enable smooth implementation of MRA-TP including process and the usage of Competency-Based Training (CBT) and Competency-Based Assessment (CBA), and the business process/mechanism of the National Tourism Professionals Board (NTPB) and Tourism Professional Certification Boards (TPCB);
- Maintain and update the ASEAN Common Competency Standards for Tourism Professionals (ACCSTP);
- Maintain and update the Common ASEAN Tourism Curriculum (CATC) and Regional Qualification Framework and Skills Recognition System (RQFSRS);
- Benchmark the implementation of the MRA-TP between the AMS through development of ASEAN Tourism Qualification Equivalent Matrix (ATQEM);
- Facilitate the exchange of information among AMS concerning assessment procedures, criteria, systems, manuals and publications relating to MRA-TP;
- Maintain, and update toolboxes to support implementation of MRA-TP;
- Promote compliance of stakeholders to overall MRA mechanism; and
- Support the convening of International Conference on MRA-TP; and
- Report to and provide support as needed by the ATPMC.
How to apply
Send your application to AADCP II Admin/Personnel, ASEAN Secretariat, 70A Jalan Sisingamangaraja, Jakarta 12110 or email to: email@example.com highlighting your suitability and potential contribution to the position together with a detailed CV, and certified true copies of educational certificates obtained. Please indicate on the subject heading: Application for Quality and Standard Expert..
Application papers should reach the ASEAN Secretariat by 29 April 2016.
Previous applicants need not reapply as their previous submissions will be considered.
The Selection Committee’s decision is final and only shortlisted candidates will be notified.