Duties and Responsibilities
The following shall cover the duties and responsibilities of the IT and Registration Experts:
- Maintain and update the ASEAN Tourism Professionals Registration System (ATPRS), develop manual and user guide for ATPRS, provide troubleshooting service;
- Develop, maintain and update the database of ASEAN Tourism Professionals;
- Develop, maintain and update the database for master trainers, master assessors, national trainers, national assessors, training and education institutions, and certification institutions;
- Develop, maintain and update the database of MRA-TP references, including toolboxes;
- Publish monthly and annual information on the registry status;
- Ensuring the safety, security and confidentiality of the data and the ATPRS system;
- Conduct awareness workshop, relevant trainings, and support activities related to
promoting the ATPRS utilisation;
- Report to and provide support as needed by the ASEAN Tourism Professionals Monitoring Committee (ATPMC).
How to apply
Send your application to AADCP II Admin/Personnel, ASEAN Secretariat, 70A Jalan Sisingamangaraja, Jakarta 12110 or email to: email@example.com highlighting your suitability and potential contribution to the position together with a detailed CV, website development portfolio, and certified true copies of educational certificates obtained. Please indicate on the subject heading: Application for IT and Registration Expert.
Application papers should reach the ASEAN Secretariat by 29 April 2016
Previous applicants need not reapply as their previous submissions will be considered.
The Selection Committee’s decision is final and only shortlisted candidates will be notified.