Needs and Objectives
The objective of this consultancy is to create infographics in form of an A4 size leaflet or a foldable poster using the data and indicators provided in the 2017 ACPMS Report, to support knowledge sharing and communication initiatives of ASEANstats and ACSS.
The Graphic Designer will be responsible for:
- Conceptualising and designing engaging and message-targeted infographics/factographs to showcase selected themes based on the indicators from ACPMS 2017;
- Exploring and proposing ways to convey information through design elements, including the narrative;
- Liasing with the printer or publication house for the production of the infographic products; and
- Ensuring the infographics are sensitive to the need for maintaining balance and promoting mutual trust
amongst the 10 ASEAN Member States
The bidder should demonstrate the capacity and experience to undertake the specified objectives/tasks for this project, including:
- Degree in Graphic Design or related field;
- Expert knowledge in graphic design and graphic design software, including but not limited to: Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects, Final Cut Pro, Flash, Flex Builder, and the rest of the Adobe Creative Suite;
- Work experience within an advertising or communications agency, graphic design firm, print house, etc;
- Familiarity with social media platforms and knowledge of best practices for infographic design;
- Extensive experience designing similar projects;
- Good communication and writing skills in English;
- Ability to plan, prioritise and produce quality results on time; and
- Resident of Indonesia, preferably within Jakarta and its suburbs (i.e. JABODETABEK area).
Submission of Application
Applicants should send via email and mail/courier 4 (four) printed copies of their application with a cover letter specifying: i) professional qualifications; ii) estimated cost reflective of: rate in IDR or USD per page of infographics; daily rate for services; estimated number of days to complete one infographic material; and, iii) number of rounds of changes included in the estimated cost, together with a CV and portfolio with at least 2 samples of two (2) infographic materials to ASEAN Australia Development Cooperation Program II, ASEAN Secretariat 2nd Floor, Jl. Sisingamangaraja 70A, Jakarta 12110, Indonesia (email: firstname.lastname@example.org) indicating “Graphic Designer for the Development of Infographics for the 2017 ASEAN Community Progress Monitoring System (ACPMS) Report” as the subject no later than 13 November 2017, 5:00pm (Jakarta time). Please note that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Any queries on the TOR should be sent to email@example.com with the subject line:”Graphic Designer for the Development of Infographics for the 2017 ASEAN Community Progress Monitoring System (ACPMS) Report”.