Scope of Service
The consultancy will be undertaken over a continuous effective period of six (6) calendar months with approximately 16 person weeks of professional services. Work will commence immediately after contract signing.
The bidder must demonstrate the following qualifications:
- Extensive experience in strategic planning for a large-scale multi-year development program, particularly in the ASEAN region;
- Experience in facilitating high-level strategic planning discussions/workshops amongst a large amount of stakeholders with varying levels of involvement representing different political interests;
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain sound working relationships with stakeholders particularly senior government officials, parliamentarians and other identified stakeholders;
- Writing a work-plan document for a regional (inter-governmental) organisation;
- Gender mainstreaming into economic and socio-cultural projects;
- Developing M&E framework, particularly identifying indicators and means of verification (MOV);
- Familiarity with ASEAN and its work on economic community building;
- Understanding of the Initiative for ASEAN Integration (IAI) issues and CLMV context;
- A thorough understanding of ASEAN Secretariat and AADCP II procedures will be considered added value.
Submission of Application
Applicants should send via email and mail/courier 4 (four) printed copies of their application with a cover letter, materials specified and other supporting documents to ASEAN-Australia Development Cooperation Program II, ASEAN Secretariat 2nd Floor, Jl. Sisingamangaraja 70A, Jakarta 12110, Indonesia (email:firstname.lastname@example.org) indicating “Work Planning Assistance for the Initiative for ASEAN Integration (IAI)” as the subject no later than 20 November 2015. 5:00pm. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Any queries on the TOR should be sent to email@example.com with the subject line:” Query ‘Work Planning Assistance for the Initiative for ASEAN Integration (IAI)’.