Qualifications and Experiences
- An advanced degree with academic qualifications in public policy, development economics, and/or monitoring and evaluation studies.
- Extensive experience with a minimum of six (6) years senior-level experience in conducting monitoring and evaluation, public policy research and analysis, gained in international/regional development institutions, research institutes, public sector, development and/or research consulting.
- In-depth knowledge and practical experience in integrating gender, environment and social inclusion dimensions in project implementation and M&E, particularly in the context of COVID-19 pandemic, is considered an advantage.
- Strong leadership, management, and administrative capabilities and experience.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills in a complex organisational environment and in work planning.
- Excellent command of English, complemented with good oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and team skills in cross-cultural environment and international settings.
- Able to perform coordination tasks and undertake multiple assignments.
- Proficient in standard computer applications, particularly Microsoft Office tools and internet application.
- Proven ability for accuracy under pressure and adherence to deadlines.
- Strong report writing and presentation skills.
- Flexible, resilient, and adaptable to changing circumstances in the context of the COVID19 pandemic.
How to apply
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org highlighting your suitability and potential contribution to the position together with a detailed CV stating your proposed daily rate (inclusive of income tax and other costs), certified true copies of educational certificates and transcripts for Bachelor and Master degrees, and completed ASEC Employment Application Form with a recent photograph. Applications sent without ALL the documents mentioned above will NOT be considered.
Please indicate on the subject heading: Application for ACRF Key Expert
Application documents should reach AADCP II by 25 March 2021. The Selection Committee’s decision is final and only shortlisted candidates will be notified.