Qualifications and Experiences
- Advanced university degree (Master’s or equivalent degree) with academic qualifications in public policy, development economics, and/or monitoring and evaluation studies; or Bachelor’s degree with no less than two (2) years of working experience in the relevant area.
- Some experience in providing support to monitoring and evaluation exercises, and/or in carrying out public policy research and analysis, in the context of international development and international cooperation.
- Ability to plan and organise tasks and work flows, with proven ability for accuracy under pressure and adherence to deadlines.
- Excellent command of English, written and spoken.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task.
- Proven ability to work independently as well as in a team in a multicultural environment.
- Proficient in standard computer applications, particularly Microsoft Office tools and internet application.
- Flexible, resilient, and adaptable to changing circumstances in the context of the COVID19 pandemic.
Remuneration and Benefits:
The successful candidate will be offered a basic salary of IDR 16,835,950 and attractive remuneration package including outpatient medical reimbursement, hospitalisation & life insurance, and gratuity.
How to apply:
Send your application to email@example.com highlighting your suitability and potential contribution to the position together with a detailed CV, certified true copies of educational certificates and transcripts for Bachelor and Master degrees, and completed ASEC Employment Application Form with a recent photograph. Applications sent without ALL the documents mentioned above will NOT be considered.
Please indicate on the subject heading: Application for ACRF Project Officer.
Application documents should reach the ASEAN Secretariat by 25 March 2021. The Selection Committee’s decision is final and only shortlisted candidates will be notified.