Qualifications and Experiences
- Advanced university degree (Master’s or equivalent degree) with academic qualifications in public policy, development economics, development studies, and/or monitoring and evaluation studies with a minimum of three (3) years relevant experience in conducting monitoring and evaluation, public policy research and analysis, gained in international/regional development institutions, research institutes, public sector, project management, and development and research consulting, or a bachelor degree with at least five (5) years of relevant experience.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills in a complex organisational environment and in work planning.
- Ability to plan and organise tasks and work flows, with proven ability for multitasking and maintaining accuracy under pressure and adherence to deadlines.
- Excellent command of English, complemented with good oral and written communication skills, as well as strong interpersonal and team skills in cross-cultural environment and international settings.
- Proven ability to work independently as well as in a team in a multicultural environment.
- Proficient in standard computer applications, particularly Microsoft Office tools and internet application.
- Flexible, resilient, and adaptable to changing circumstances in the context of the COVID19 pandemic.
- Knowledge and practical experience in integrating gender, environment and social inclusion dimensions in project implementation and M&E, particularly in the context of COVID-19 pandemic, is preferable.
Remuneration and Benefits:
The successful candidate will be offered a basic salary of USD 3,385 per month and an attractive remuneration package including outpatient medical reimbursement, hospitalisation & life insurance, children’s education and gratuity.
How to apply:
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org highlighting your suitability and potential contribution to the position together with a detailed CV, certified true copies of educational certificates and transcripts for Bachelor and Master degrees, and completed ASEC Employment Application Form with a recent photograph. Applications sent without ALL the documents mentioned above will NOT be considered.
Please indicate on the subject heading: Application for ACRF Senior Project Officer.
Application documents should reach the ASEAN Secretariat by 25 March 2021. The Selection Committee’s decision is final and only shortlisted candidates will be notified.